For over 30 years, New Braunfels has been home for Felicia and her family. Serving the community on numerous boards and committees of civic and school organizations over the years, Felicia has become very familiar with the families, neighborhoods, businesses and schools of New Braunfels.
- 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 - President's Circle
- 2016 - Leading Edge Society
- 2015 - Honor Society
- Berkshire Hathaway Home Services - 2014 & 2015 Multi-Million Sales Producer
- BBA - Southern Methodist University with a specialization in Finance - 1986
- US Treasury - National Bank Examiner - extensive formal and OJT in real estate markets, appraisal and credit analysis as well as banking systems and management - 1986-1992
- VP-Commercial Lending of First National Bank of South Texas in San Antonio, approving commercial loans and serving as a member on the Executive Loan Committee- 1995-1998
- Commercial and Real Estate investments and management in the New Braunfels area - 1992-present
See how I rank - Find me on Zillow.
Buying a Home
Finding the perfect home takes some thought and communication. Having lived in New Braunfels for over 30 years and raised a family here, I am very familiar with the neighborhoods, families, schools, and amenities our beautiful city has to offer!
I will sit down you with to discuss your lifestyle, hopes, dreams, likes, dislikes, priorities, short and long term needs and goals. I will search for homes that meet your needs/criteria as well as set you up on a new listing search so that you can see homes as they hit the market. Once we identify homes that you like, we will start looking!
When you decide on a home, I can provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis that will assist you in making a competitive offer.
Paperwork - Easy Electronic Documents
Easy and Fast. Your offer paperwork can be reviewed and signed in person on paper or electronically. With our secure electronic document system, I can email you all of your offer documents and you can sign them from the comfort of your home or office electronically. I will get the offer to the seller’s agent right away!
When you make an offer on a home, I will respond quickly to present and discuss the offer with the sellers’ agent, help you negotiate the terms, get it executed and to the title company. I will assist in scheduling/coordinating any inspections, appraisals, repairs, surveys, lender payoffs, etc., to ensure a smooth and timely closing of your transaction.
I am available almost anytime by phone, text, or email. I answer my phone as often as I can and return phone calls and emails within 24 hours. I am happy to text as well!
Selling a Home
Comparative Market Analysis
When listing your home for sale, I will do a thorough market analysis of your home/neighborhood, comparing your home to recent similar sales as well as similar homes for sale in your area. I will help you effectively market and negotiate the sale of your home to achieve the highest fair market value in a reasonable time frame.
I will spend time with you making suggestions and/or assisting you in arranging your furniture, lighting, accessories, recommending cleaning services, repair contractors, lawn/landscaping services, etc. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to sell your house. Sometimes just a few small changes will make your home show better to your potential buyers.
Paperwork – Easy and Fast
Your listing/contract paperwork can be reviewed and signed in person on paper or electronically. With our secure electronic document system, I can email you all of your listing and contract documents and you can sign them from the comfort of your home or office electronically.
We will have your home photographed capturing the light and size of your rooms, presenting images that will entice buyers to come look! Along with your home details, these photos will be listed in the Central Texas, San Antonio and the Coastal Bend Multiple Listing Services, Realtor.com, Zillow, Herald-Zeitung Real Estate Guide, Homes and Land Magazine. I also send e-cards with photos to all Central Texas and San Antonio agents. Our office agents will tour your home as well to familiarize themselves with your property so they can tell their buyers all about it, first hand.
I am available almost any time by phone, text, or email. I will keep you informed about property showings, feedback, internet listing activity, and new market data.
When you receive an offer, on your home, I will respond quickly to present and discuss the offer, help you negotiate the terms, get it executed and to the title company. I will assist in scheduling/coordinating any inspections, appraisals, repairs, surveys, lender payoffs, etc., to ensure a smooth and timely closing of your transaction.
- Rotary Club of New Braunfels 2015- present, president-elect, Board Secretary, Charitable Giving Committee
- New Braunfels Chamber of Commerce 1994-present
- New Braunfels 175th Anniversary Celebration Sponsor Committee Member and Braunfelser Sponsor
- Braunfels Foundation Trust - 2011 - present, Trust Scholarship Builder-2014-,2016
- Oakwood Baptist Church - member 2000 - present
- Kid's Club Volunteer
- Sophienburg Museum Verein Member-Weinachtsmarkt Sponsor-2014-2019
- McKenna Legacy Foundation member
- Mid-Texas Symphony Guild Member - 2000- present